Monday 15 June 2009

It's been awhile...

Wow! Can't believe it's been so long since I last posted on here. It's been such a busy 8 months and I can't believe it's nearly all over! I'm going to be a teacher at last. And although it's been hard work, I have enjoyed this year and I feel so much more certain that this is what I want to do. So...feeling happy right now and if it would just stop raining and be sunny for a while, life would be perfect.

On the knitting front, I have managed to squeeze some in and I do have some FOs to show. However, recently, a new hobby has overtaken knitting - sewing. I've already made two dresses and it is so addictive. I think it's the whole instant gratification thing, whereas knitting is more of a slow burner. I guess perhaps I'll have to have a little photoshoot of all the things I've made recently. I'm feeling so much more creative right now too. It's hard to get your brain in that kind of mode when you're at school. Yay, for long holidays!

Anyway, this was just a quick post. Pics will follow in the next one.

No comments: