Wednesday 29 August 2007

Lucky me!

I was pleasantly surprised to open my email inbox the other day to discover I'd won a prize draw. And not just any prize draw, but a prize draw for VV Rouleaux, and ribbons and trimmings shop in Marylebone, W. London. I love to go in there and browse; they always have such beautiful things. I was entered into their prize draw when I signed up to their mailing list. And don't they look beautiful.

P8180088

I almost don't want to spend them!

In knitting news, I'm now on to the final border of my Print o the Waves shawl. I was really into knitting it earlier this month, but now I'm feeling a little fed up with it. The border is very repetitive. I don't have to finish it until November though, so I've got a while. I've also started knitting a pair of socks from the latest Rowan magazine (No.42). I've had to go down a needle size and add extra decreases because I felt they were much too baggy. I often find Rowan patterns come up big and that their wool is rather stretchy. But I do love their designs. Anyway, will post more pics at the weekend.

No comments: